Waiter / Waitress
Can you keep all the plates in the air in our restaurant? Come and blossom at hotel Jakarta! Waiters, waitresses (hostesses and hosts) pay attention. You are about to make a career in the service department at a hip hospitality outlet in Amsterdam, Hotel Jakarta by WestCord.
When a guest leaves satisfied, you are satisfied too. You are a real 'host / hostess' in the restaurant. You are skilled in putting the guests at your table at ease, let them feel welcome and make sure they lack for nothing. You like to have a chat or a joke with your guests but you can also sense when a company has less need of it. Your guests are always central. You can sense what they need and give them answers to their questions. We offer both fulltime and part-time opportunities.
In short: as an F&B employee you ensure that all guests have an unforgettable stay in the restaurant and hotel, so they definitely will want to come back.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Most important: You put a smile on the face of our guest!
- Do you already have experience in serving? Perfect!
- You love variety and don't mind walking a distance.
- You are not averse to working hard.
- It would be nice if you can also work on Saturday and/or Sunday. During the day and/or in the evening. If you can work more shifts, this is certainly possible. Plenty to do at Cafe Jakarta!
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
We offer you a good hourly wage.
- From 16/17 years €10,65*
- From 18 years €12,43*
- From 19/20 years €13,61*
- From 21 years €13,91*
*Including vacation pay and vacation days, excluding tips.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 17 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam.
We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.