Open applicationAre you looking for a job in the hospitality industry? Do you want to focus on hospitality and personal attention for the guests?
You find it an advantage that no day is the same. You like variety and challenge. Receiving, surprising and exceeding their expectations guests, you always do it with pleasure and passion. You are truly a calling card for our hotel. You are available at least two days a week, one of which is on the weekend. Do you want to work more? We are certainly open to that!
A job at Hotel Delft remains interesting and challenging for you, among other things because of the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with fantastic colleagues! We are looking for colleagues in the service, kitchen and front office. Do you only want to work during the holidays? Also super nice, then we would like to get in touch with you.
About Hotel Delft
WestCord Hotel Delft is a modern 4-star hotel with 140 rooms and 9 meeting rooms. The hotel is fully furnished and styled by the designers of the adjacent IKEA, with a touch of Delft blue, of course. A weekend away or a business trip, WestCord Hotel Delft is the ideal base. Hotel Delft also has a cozy restaurant called BLUE Dining. In this atmospheric restaurant, guests can enjoy both lunch and dinner. Just like our lobby, BLUE Dining is based on the theme 'Royal Fairy Tale'. Mediterranean cuisine forms the basis of our concept. You will find dishes inspired by the countries around the Mediterranean such as France, Italy, Spain and Morocco. We use recognizable and honest ingredients, fresh herbs, authentic spices and beautiful olive oil. Under the name 'Out of the BLUE' we also serve international classics.
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Hospitable, open and spontaneous: These are your qualities!
- Work experience is a plus.
- You are looking for a (side) job for at least two days a week, of which one day at the weekend
- You give that extra step of personal attention to every guest!
- You have a flexible attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Together with your colleagues you turn every day into a new adventure.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam.
We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for. Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.