Hospitality Poule Leeuwarden and Waddenislands
Hospitality Poule - Leeuwarden and the Wadden Islands
Are you a student in Leeuwarden or the surrounding area and looking for a fun part-time job in the hospitality industry? Don't look further! We are seeking enthusiastic students to join our Hospitality Pool, where you will have the opportunity to work during various events at the WTC Hotel in Leeuwarden or on weekends/holidays at our hotels on the beautiful islands of Vlieland, Terschelling, and Ameland. This job not only offers a great atmosphere but also provides a lot of flexibility and the chance to work with your friends! Together, you will enjoy the ultimate part-time job experience, where fun and work go hand in hand.
In Leeuwarden, you can be involved in various events at the WTC Hotel, from setting up a conference room for a 100-person congress to serving an elaborate three-course dinner at a gala for about 750 guests. You can be part of each event and earn money at the same time, making it the most flexible part-time job possible! Sounds ideal, right?
On the islands, you will have the opportunity to work in our cozy hotels and atmospheric restaurants, performing tasks in Housekeeping, as a Kitchen Assistant, or as a Service Employee. With a smile, you'll provide our guests with an unforgettable experience!
- Weekly payment, so you do not have to wait long for your salary;
- Work when it suits you;
- Every event, you work with different colleagues;
- Each day is different and there are many different shifts, providing plenty of variety.
Does this sound like your perfect part-time job? Do you thrive on busy workdays, and do happy guests make you happy too? We would like to talk to you!
Let's embark on a new adventure!
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Hospitable, open, and sponaneous: These are your qualities;
- You have relevant work experience, or you are eager to learn all the tricks of the trade!
- You are flexible and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality;
- You are presentable and proactive;
- You go the extra mile, offering a special welcome and personal attention to every guest;
- Good command of both the Dutch and English languages;
- Together with your colleagues, you turn each event into a new adventure.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Work within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop and advance. WestCord is committed to sustainable employability.
- Training: Not entirely comfortable with the role you want to perform? Or are you far from done learning? Our Hospitality trainers will gladly teach you the ins and outs of the job, so you'll be confident on the work floor, and guests can enjoy their peace and your expertise.
- Accommodation: while working on the islands.
- Balance: We aim to keep private and work life as separate as possible. We use our own communication platform to keep you informed about developments in your team and organization. Moreover, you can continue to develop yourself through available e-learnings.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you feel 'part of the family'! That's why we offer even more cool things for all members, such as €30,- per night in all our hotels and a 30% discount on WestCord products like the Wellness and F&B.
- Referral Welcome Bonus: We promise our guests that they'll want to come back. Do you know someone who would also like to strengthen our team? Then you and the new colleague will receive a net bonus of €250.00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: A fun surprise specially for you every month? At WestCord, all colleagues enjoy special Surprise Our OneTeam days. This not only makes a workday enjoyable but also surprising, just like for our guests.
We offer you a good hourly wage.
- From 16/17 years €10,65*
- From 18 years €12,43*
- From 19/20 years €13,61*
- From 21 years €14,34*
*Including vacation pay and vacation days, excluding tips.
About WestCord Hotels:WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family business that has been around for more than 50 years. Starting from the very first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland, the company has grown. Now, the group has 17 hotels spread all over the Netherlands, including some iconic hotels such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam, and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when our guests are satisfied, and everything is focused on that! Involved, genuine, personal, and cool. That's what WestCord Hotels stands for. Will you be our new colleague? Leave your details below, and we'll contact you as soon as possible. Or apply via WhatsApp at 0611746425 (please indicate the position you're applying for).