Front Office Employee
You ensure that our guests feel welcome and seen in our hotel. It is of course paramount that no day is the same at the reception. You will work in a dynamic environment, where our guests are central to the hotel and where your range of duties is extremely varied. You are the first point of contact for our guests and ensure that they are received with a radiant smile. Making a guest feel welcome is piece of cake for you! You do this when you check in the guests. But that is not everything! We want to continue to surprise our guests, for example by calling their room to ask if everything is okay. By giving each guest a personal touch, you ensure a unique experience!
Are you the ambassador of our city and our hotel? Are you curious about the story behind the guest and do you provide a super nice check-in? We can make a difference together!
Are you ready to embark on a new adventure?
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- You are able to make genuine contact with the guest.
- You are creative and think in possibilities.
- You are a strong communicator, both by phone and by e-mail and face-to-face
- You have a sense of humor and enjoy your work.
- MBO work and thinking level.
- Changing shifts, working day and evening on weekends and public holidays is no problem for you.
- Ready to work in a hotel where we work together efficiently.
- Command of the Dutch and English language; if you master a third language, we like that.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth: Working within a growing hotel chain where you can continue to develop yourself and grow within the company. WestCord is actively working on practicing sustainable employability.
- Training: Are you not yet fully comfortable with the position you are willing to fulfil? Or are you willing to acquire new skills and information? Our hospitality trainers are here to teach you all the important aspects of our profession.
- Salary: WestCord values everybody’s efforts.
- Balance: We believe your work and private life should not intertwine. Therefore, we use our own communication platform, with which you are always up to date about developments and news in your team and organization. You can also continue to work on your skills and knowledge by doing to available e-learning modules.
- Good arrangements for relatives and supplementary retirement pension.
- Daily lunch and dinner, great coffee and lots of fruit. A perfect moment to sit and chat with your colleagues.
- 30/30 member: Our goal is to make you ‘part of the family’. That is why we offer your great extras such as €30,- per night including breakfast in all of our hotels and 30% discount on the F&B, the wellness, and other WestCord products.
- Introductory & signing bonus: We promise our guests that they will wish to come back. Do you know somebody who would love to be part of our team? Then you and the colleague you introduced will receive a net bonus of €250,00 deposited into your account.
- Surprise Our OneTeam: WestCord seeks to surprise her guests, but in addition to that, we also want to surprise our colleagues! This doesn’t only make a day at work fun, it also makes it surprising and even more enjoyable.
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible.