Do you feel “senang*” in the greenest hotel in the Netherlands? Are you a host or hostess pur sang, and do you want to shine in the largest department of Hotel Jakarta? Together with your team between the guests, behind the bar and in the kitchen? As a supervisor you support the restaurant manager in managing our young, dynamic team. You do this while you enjoy yourself with the service in the popular Café Jakarta. As an enthusiastic restaurant supervisor you are therefore operationally active!
* Senang | [suh-nang] is originally a Malay word meaning 'pleasant, contented, comfortable'.
New concepts, sustainable thinking, different processes… Are you the F&B Supervisor who takes the team, the department and yourself further?
Pleasure and hospitality come together in an accessible and professional way. It goes without saying that the F&B department runs like a train. That's why you like to challenge yourself and your team. You look for opportunities to do even better. Do you recognize yourself in this description? Do you want to connect with the greenest hotel in the Netherlands?
Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam
A historic place with memories of 'the East'... At the head of Java Island in Amsterdam, where thousands of travelers once left for the Dutch East Indies, there is now a particularly sustainable building with spectacular architecture: Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. The hotel, which opened in 2018, is part of WestCord Hotels. The cradle of the hotel group is located on Vlieland, where Hotel de Wadden opened in 1968. WestCord now has 16 unique hotels, including two special locations with a link to the steam shipping history of the Netherlands: the ss Rotterdam and Hotel New York in Rotterdam.
Are you coming to work in this special place and in this unique hotel?
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Work experience in the same position as you are about to take the next step in your Hospitality career.
- Communicating is a competency in which you excel.
- You have proven leadership qualities in hospitality.
- Sincerely guest-oriented.
- Eye for detail.
- Fluent Dutch and English. German is a plus.
- Strong commercial and analytical insight.
- Strong communication skills, you stand firm!
- Proactive and a hands-on mentality.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth possibilities: Working at a growing hotel chain, where you can constantly develop yourself.
- Reliability: Salary is always on time according to the standards of the Collective labour agreement. Next to that, you build up holiday hours and holiday pay.
- 30/30 Member: Next to the salary, WestCord Hotels offers more enjoyable things for all the members: €30,- per overnight stay at all the WestCord Hotels // 30% discount at WestCord products // travel allowance // internal trainings from our own Hospitality trainer // bonus when you put forward a new colleague // every year a big staff party at a nice location.
- Referral bonus: €250,- net bonus when you put forward a new colleague!
- Daily joint lunch and dinner, good coffee and a lot of fruit. A good time to catch up with your colleagues.
- Good arrangements for survivor’s- and retirement pension.
- Do you have the WestCord DNA?! Our goal is to make you feel ‘part of the family’!
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 17 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible. Or apply via Whatsapp 0611746425 (then please specify the position you are applying for).