Location: ss Rotterdam
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. After a good night's rest our guests are welcome in our Lido Restaurant for a hearty and extensive international cruise breakfast! Do you prepare a delicious breakfast for our guests?
My name is Sven and as Breakfast Cook I make sure our guests can wake up with a delicious omelet and a freshly baked croissant.
The Breakfast Cook is responsible for preparing the breakfast buffet:
- Baking the rolls and preparing toppings;
- Preparation of hot dishes;
- Preparation of a la carte dishes.
Who are you?
Our working day starts at 05:00 hours. So it's nice if you're an early bird. In the kitchen it can be high pressure during the peak moments, but fortunately you can keep your head cool. It is important that you are able to anticipate the wishes of the guest. That makes you a real Breakfast Cook!
What do we offer you?
- A full-time job with 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation money;
- Travel allowance and free parking;
- ANW gap insurance & pension;
- €30,-per night in a Westcord Hotel and 30% discount in all F&B outlets;
- Internal training from our own Hospitality Trainster;
- Bring-on bonus: A net bonus of €250 when you find us a new staff member!