Front Office Supervisor
Hospitality never goes out of style! I am Diana, Front Office Manager at Hotel Jakarta. Are you a service-loving team leader and available for a new challenge as a Front Office supervisor?
Embark on a new adventure with us!
The best part of my job is the culture, hospitality and an eye for who the guest really is. Of course, I also handle revenue, reservations, reception work, baggage handling, helpdesk and supervision, but luckily I no longer have to do that in the classic reception way with just Mr, Mrs and U. In hotel Jakarta we want to be hospitable and our guests unburdening, but at the same time we are approachable, open and spontaneous. I can be myself and because we provide service in our own natural way, not only we, but also our guests have more fun.
Finally, it is just really nice that our guests come in and are flooded with the Indonesian atmosphere of peace and serenity within our hotel, especially the sub-tropical garden is very special. All we have to do at the reception is to provide service and surprise our guests to complete the experience!
What makes you the perfect colleague?
- Hospitable, smart, open and spontaneous: These are your qualities!
- You feel at home in the city of Amsterdam and you know all the tourist hotspots, but you can also surprise our guests with a local experience.
- Work experience in a similar position or you are ready for the next step in your Hospitality career.
- Communication, commercial action and management: this is where you excel!
- You know how to motivate and inspire your colleagues.
- You know how to cut the knot and are not afraid to make independent decisions.
- You can speak well to our international guests, for that you at least speak correct English and a second foreign language is an advantage.
- You have a flexible attitude and no 9 to 5 mentality.
What has WestCord Hotels to offer?
- Growth possibilities: Working at a growing hotel chain, where you can constantly develop yourself.
- Reliability: Salary is always on time according to the standards of the Collective labour agreement. Next to that, you build up holiday hours and holiday pay.
- 30/30 Member: Next to the salary, WestCord Hotels offers more enjoyable things for all the members: €30,- per overnight stay at all the WestCord Hotels // 30% discount at WestCord products // travel allowance // internal trainings from our own Hospitality trainer // bonus when you put forward a new colleague // every year a big staff party at a nice location.
- Referral bonus: €250,- net bonus when you put forward a new colleague!
- Daily joint lunch and dinner, good coffee and a lot of fruit. A good time to catch up with your colleagues.
- Good arrangements for survivor’s- and retirement pension.
- Do you have the WestCord DNA?! Our goal is to make you feel ‘part of the family’!
About WestCord Hotels:
WestCord Hotels is a Dutch family company that has existed for over 50 years. The company has grown from the first hotel, Hotel de Wadden on Vlieland. Nowadays, the chain has 16 hotels, spread all over the Netherlands. Including a few iconic hotels, such as Hotel New York Rotterdam, the ss Rotterdam and Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam. We are only satisfied when we have satisfied guests and everything is focused on that! Committed, sincere, intimate and tough. That is what WestCord Hotels stands for.
Will you become our new colleague? Leave your details below, then we will contact you as soon as possible. Or apply via Whatsapp 0611746425 (then please specify the position you are applying for).